"Joy & Love in Action!"
Check out the Event Page for Laughter Club times & places
Welcome to Noonday Heart. My name is Rhoda A. Ross. I am a children's author, a certified Laughter Yoga teacher, a certified HeartMath Mentor, and middle school art teacher.
Spiritual use for A Wildflower for All Seasons and Laughter Yoga
Wild Flower does not reach her potential until she stills herself in the joy of the moment. She transcends those difficult times and discovers her noonday sun (Her heart center). She invites us to be still and discover the greatness within.
Laughter yoga is a wonderful tool used for discover the greatness within, by helping people make the journey from the head into the heart.
Laughter Yoga was started by a medical doctor 22 years ago. It's now in 107 countries around the world. It does not rely on jokes or humor. Laughter Yoga is laughter and breathing exercises with childlike playfulness using eye contact. Exercised laughter benefits the body because it oxygenates and harmonizes its systems.
- 5 Health benefits:
- Happier: Elevates Attitude
- Healthier: Improves Immune system & Heart Health
- Harmony: More oxygen in the body = Bodies/brains more Effective/Efficient
- Heartfelt Connections: Enriches relationships
- Hopeful: More Resilient in Adversity
The Laughter Programs I offer:
- One day Basic Yoga Training (6 hour course) $99
- Two day Laughter Leader Training (14 hour course) $295
- Individual Laughter Yoga Sessions
- Family Laughter Yoga Sessions
- Couple Laughter Yoga Sessions
- Home Group Laughter Yoga Sessions
- Outreach programs for Churches, assisted living facilities, Hospitals, Schools (Call For Price)
- Laughter Yoga for Businesses
- Laughter Yoga Consultant
The HeartMath Mentor Session
I will teaches you to bring your best self to all situations. You will produce this life power by keeping your Emotional, your mental, your physical, and your spiritual body charged and focused.
What You Will Gain:
- More resilience and vitality
- Overall sense of well being
- Mental clarity and focus
- Improved relationships
- Increased composure in challenging situations
- More effective communications
- Better cooperation among co-workers and team members
Who: Individuals & small group
When: for one to two hour sessions over a four week period in the afternoon.
Where: Phone, church, restaurant, business
Why: To manage your emotions, be coherent, be resilient in all types of situations
How: With heart focused breathing techniques
Cost: $ 25 dollars per person in a group of four session
$ 100 per individual hour session
(Veterans pay on a love offering basis)